If a former spouse is not complying with the terms of your divorce Settlement agreement, Judgment of Divorce (JOD) or if certain conditions have been met, you may be able to file for a modification to your agreement or JOD.  As a New Jersey attorney with a strong background in science, math and information technology, I can help you modify the existing arrangements.  Child Support may be recalculated based on a change in circumstance of either party.  

Additionally if there are child support arrears, I can support you in collecting these.  Also, if there are arrears you may be entitled to an addtional amount of interest.  I can calculate the interest owed and submit the obligation for collection.  

Contact Us

I provide valuable insight and strategies for dealing with your legal issues.  Send an e-Mail or call (201) 655-6400 to describe your issue or question.

Judgment Modification